The 22nd WaterNet/WARFSA/GWP-SA Symposium will be held virtually/online and in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The National University of Science and Technology is the lead host of the 22nd Symposium.
The annual symposia is a platform for water professionals to share advances in research and education related to Integrated Water Resources Management. It is also a place to discuss new opportunities and development towards the integrated management of our scarce fresh water resources. We thus call upon all water sector professionals, policy makers, and international cooperating partners alike to use the 22nd Symposium as a platform to build partnerships and strengthen cooperation for Integrated Water Resources Management in Eastern and Southern Africa and beyond. Oral, poster and special sessions presentations are invited. The detailed call for abstracts is available here.
Kindly note that due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the venue can only accommodate a limited number of participants. As such, all those who would like to be in Victoria Falls are encouraged to quickly pay their registration fees and book their accommodation as delegates onsite will be granted space on the first come basis following the registrations and payments.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts 20 July 2021
- Notification acceptance of abstracts 30 July 2021
- Deadline for early bird registration 15 August 2021
Registration fees for physical attendance
- Early bird registration USD 450.00 (payable by 15 August 2021)
- International student registration USD 350.00
- Zimbabwe based student registration USD 300.00 (payable by 31 August 2021 (Proof of studentship to be provided))
- Normal registration USD 470.00 (payable by 15 September 2021)
- Late registration USD 550.00 (payable after 15 September 2021)
Registration fees for online participants
- Normal registration USD 150.00 (payable by 15 September 2021)
- Student registration USD 100.00 (payable by 15 September 2021 (Proof of studentship to be provided))
- Late online registration USD 200.00 (payable after 15 September 2021)
- Exhibitions USD 800.00
- Special sessions USD 800.00 (payable by 31 August 2021)
For enquiries and requests for invitation letters, contact: