This event focuses on how to accelerate the future of Earth Observation (EO), presenting recent developments in EO Open Science and latest trends in EO markets, exploring bold and transformative ideas that ESA’s Φ-lab and Data Applications Division supports and scales up along with researchers, start-ups, industry and private investors.
Φ-week will include inspiring talks, key sessions, roundtables, side events and other initiatives that aim to connect a multi-disciplinary community, which includes EO downstream and upstream world market leaders, researchers, Earth scientists, non-space companies, technology leaders, entrepreneurs, start-ups and innovators, New Space operators, private investors, ICT players, ESA, Member States and EC representatives.
- Explore new applications of transformative technologies affecting New Space EO economy, science innovation, missions and services
- Support the EO community of European start-ups, New Space operators, investors, ICT players, EO world leaders, ESA, Member States and the EC to connect and propose their view on the future of EO
- Inspire early-career scientists, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, citizens and dreamers by gathering and merging EO communities
- Partner with new players by fostering new collaboration across disciplines
- Gain insight into recent trends in EO Open Science, the impact of transformative technologies such as AI on edge, quantum computing, cognitive space, IoT, blockchain as enablers for European competitiveness
- Discuss and contribute to how Europe can win the worldwide race for a vibrant New Space EO economy
- Connect and Network with the new ecosystem of space innovators including scientists, corporate leaders, start-ups and private investors
- Discover from keynote speakers about the latest trends on space tech and economy
- Innovate by bringing your idea to the discussion on the future of EO
- Registration: Open now
- Side event proposal submission deadline: 15 June 2021
- E-poster submission deadline: 15 June 2021
- E-exhibition booth request submission deadline: 15 June 2021