The WEDC International Conference seeks to create a safe, open and honest exchange and debate of experiences of the WASH sector within the changing environment. It supports learning and sharing, which is critical for progress towards global goals and aspirations. The open-access repository of conference contributions will also support the sharing of experiences beyond the event and into the future. Typically attracting more than 400 participants from research, practice and policy communities across more than 40 countries, this is truly a unique international event.
Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic, the 42nd WEDC International Conference will now take place entirely online.
- Online presentations and interactive discussions of peer-reviewed content
- Agency events from international organizations working in the sector
- A Poster Gallery for summaries of WASH projects and programmes
- An Online Exhibition Area: a unique and valuable opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their cutting edge developments, products and services
- The opportunity for delegates to meet and network in our virtual rooms
- Submission of revised abstracts addressing review comments: 15 May 2021 -Authors will be informed of acceptance of final abstract by: 31 May 2021
- Deadline for agency event and exhibition applications: 15 June 2021
- Submission of presentation recording: 15 July 2021
- Deadline for the receipt of posters: 31 July 2021