This course provides quick and flexible access to several topics needed to understand the lidar landscape, what lidar is and why it is useful for management decisions. The course features engaging video and audio, optional knowledge checks, a final quiz with certificate, and assistive services for those with disabilities.
- The fundamentals of lidar technology
- The 11 most common lidar data products
- A typical workflow to manage a lidar project
- Questions lidar data can answer
- Different professions using lidar data
- Sling lidar lingo using a glossary of common terms
Continuing Education Credits
This course offers three hours of continuing education credits for the American Institute of Certified Planners and one hour for Certified Floodplain Manager professional certifications.