Are you ambitious about applying your Earth observation skills to the greater good? Are you a strong believer in science communication?
Join the Space4Water Team as Intern working on Earth Observation for Water Management, Space Applications Section.
Daily responsibilities will depend on the individual’s background as well as the internship period. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Online research on the use of space technologies for water resource management (actors, projects, technologies);
2. Working with remote sensing data and creating maps to be published on the portal or in articles;
3. Data collection and aggregation;
4. Contributing to or writing short articles (science and popular science) on the use of space technologies for water resource management or hydrology;
5. Preparation of posts and outreach material;
6. Adding and editing content to the Space4Water Portal (web content editing);
7. Perform other tasks as necessary.
Learn all details about the internship and how to apply here.