The Water Convention is a platform for gathering professionals and technology providers from around the world to share their knowledge, practical experiences, and novel technologies to address the current and emerging water challenges under the following themes:
- Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Network)
- Delivering Water from Source to Tap (Treatment)
- Effective and Efficient Wastewater Management
- Cities of the Future and Coastal & Flood Resilience
- Water Quality and One Health
- Nexus and Circularity
The Water Convention technical programme focuses on spurring knowledge sharing, fruitful discussions and engaging debates among water leaders and practitioners through high quality presentations on technological innovations, management strategies and best practices.