With the new QGIS Koordinates Plugin you can use QGIS and Koordinates Cloud to build a cost-effective geospatial platform that includes effective data management, data publishing, and API’s.
Discover how the new QGIS Koordinates Plugin allows you to build a fully featured GIS platform:
- Use the new QGIS Koordinates Plugin to access data from directly within QGIS
- Browse, view and access 18,000+ public datasets for free
- Organise and manage your internal and public geospatial data within Koordinates Cloud
- Provide staff with a self-service GIS portal including API and file exports
- Clone GIS data to your desktop via the Kart version control system.
Wednesday, August 9th, 2023 at 9.00AM BST
(45 minute session, 30 minute presentation + 15 minutes Q&A)