The first African Space Week would bring together all the stakeholders in the African space industry for five days to consolidate African outer space efforts.
- African Union Commission (AUC)
- The Kenya Space Agency
- Build a community of space actors that will continuously engage and raise awareness on the importance of space;
- Provide a platform for strengthening intra-Africa and international collaborations on space activities;
- Provide capacity development opportunities to nurture competencies of African space managers, experts, researchers, and professionals across public and private sectors, as well as civil societies, students, youth, and women in space domains;
- Introduce a dialogue for resource mobilisation to support the African space industry.
Private and public sector professionals, government officials and representatives, space agencies and national space institutions, professional networks, international and regional organisations, and space industry enthusiasts.