The 40th International School of Hydraulics is the anniversary event and it will be a splendid occasion to share with all the participants the joy of birth and the memories of the years of growth of this initially national and then truly international event. Years of organizing ISH have filled us with pride and a true sense of accomplishment and we trust that its role for the community of water researchers is well recognized nowadays. We will find moments to bring memories back but, first of all, we will talk about advances, recent discoveries and challenges in our eld of research.
By bringing together experts (academics and practitioners) as well as young scientists working in the eld of broadly
understood hydraulics, we hope to create a very good atmosphere for scientific debate and learning, and also to make this occasion an enjoyable experience for the participants
The School offers a number of benefits for young scientists, including:
- Reduced registration fee for students
- Sessions co-chaired by young researchers
- Best presentation (for oral and poster) and best Full Paper awards.
- Notification of Full Paper / Extended Abstract acceptance_ 27 February 2023
- Early registration & reduced registration fee: 13 March 2023
- Final registration & registration fee payment: 30 April 2023
- Workshops (Monday): 22 May 2023