This workshop has brought together an international expert group of remote sensing (RS) specialists, water resources experts and water quantity modelers. This workshop has focused on:
- providing insights into the Copernicus water quantity products (floods, drought, surface water extent, soil moisture, ice, ...) and services supporting water management and modelling.
- Land Service - Nicolas Taburet
- Emergency Service - Vera Thiemig
- Climate Service - Fredrik Wetterhall
- further elaborating on the potential of Earth Observation products in models.